Just in time for back to school shopping, this Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator drops from $114.88 to only $88 at Walmart. You save 23% off the retail price for this graphing calculator. Plus, this item ships free. This is the lowest price online by about $12. The TI-84 Plus Calculator features 12 preloaded apps, USB cord, and the graphing calculator handles calculus, engineering, trigonometric and financial functions. Sales tax is charged in most states.
The Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator is a graphing model with eight display lines, displaying 16 characters. This Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator holds three times the memory of the TI-83 Plus graphing calculator, making it a great option for students who have a lot of data to store. In addition, students can now share their work by connecting their TI-84 Plus calculators to any TI presentation tools, so the whole class can see what you are working on. This Texas Instruments Graphing Calculator comes with many pre-loaded applications. Enjoy a built-in USB port that makes data transfer to your computer and between handhelds easy thanks to the unique design of this Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator. This TI-84 is also fully compatible with TI-83 Plus graphing calculators. This Texas Instrument Graphing Calculator also includes a slide case, as well as a kickstand for easy display.
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator:
- 3x the memory of the TI-83 Plus graphing calculator
- 8 display lines, displaying 16 characters
- Many preloaded applications
- 100% keystroke-for-keystroke compatible with the TI-83 Plus so integrating it into your classroom will be easy
- All students can now share their work by connecting their TI-84 Plus calculators to any Texas Instruments presentation tools for the whole class to see, fostering a collaborative learning environment
- Built-in USB port makes data transfer to your computer and between handhelds easier than ever
- Includes a kickstand slide case
- TI-84 Plus calculator requires 4 AAA batteries