Home Forums The Deals Hot Deals A Promised Land & Of Thee I Sing Barack Obama Book Bundle $25.98 + FS

1 voice
0 replies

Quick Notes: 33% off + Presidential Memoir Releases November 17th (Tuesday)
  • Author

For a limited time only, Sam’s Club is offering two books by President Barack Obama for only $25.98 (reg. $38.98): A Promised Land & Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters. You save 33% off this Presidential book bundle while supplies last. This item is a pre-order and releases on November 17, 2020. Free shipping is available for Sam’s Club Plus members. Deal expires November 16, 2020.

The Details
Volume One of two presidential memoirs; Volume Two publication date will be announced at a later date. Covers early years in politics through major historical events during his first term. We see Obama’s political evolution from his twenties through his election as the 44th president of the United States through the historic operation that killed Osama bin Laden. Photographs: Two 16-page full-color inserts.

Model: 9781524763169; 9780375835278

Editor's Notes: This book bundle includes A Promised Land and Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My Daughters by Barack Obama.

A Promised Land & Of Thee I Sing Barack Obama Book Bundle

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.